Monday, May 25, 2009

Sign up now

Now is the time. If you think you have the skills to compete with some of the finest horseshoe pitchers in Southeastern Connecticut, if not the world, sign up now by posting a comment. You can also email me at tswcpa@comcast.net. The festivities begin at 1:00 on Saturday July 11th. If you are a regular follower of this blog you know that the new pits are in (see below). Already there have been some highly competitive games. Mott and Tim (the old guys) took 3 of 3 from Doug and Will (the college boys). There has been a lack of hot chicks at the pits (except for Heather), so ladies, please stop by and show us your skills.

3 comments:

  1. Sign Josh and I up. Hopefully my horseshoe pitching is better than my golf game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign Josh and me (Dave) up. I hope my horseshoe throwing is better than my golf swing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh Josh and I (Dave) up. I hope my horseshoe throwing is better than my golf swing!

    ReplyDelete